Wednesday, November 25, 2009

bulletin AG 09..

Posted by 366 日 at 1:11 PM
actually really want to update about the Autumn Gathering which was being held on 21 to 23 of Nov 09..at niigata..but I still don't have any idea on what kind of story that I want to tell..either the things that I learned or the things that I have experienced..b'coz I think although I went there to learn..I hope that I can learn something and have some changes..but myself still the same..nothing is changed in my life..the same old habit..really2 bad "perangai"..I'm so sorry to myself..

InsyaAllah will update later..after a little bit review about it..huhu..and of course with a few pictures..matte ne..jya..minna~otsukare sama deshita..

2 comments on "bulletin AG 09.."

kyo_9 on November 25, 2009 at 4:21 PM said...

nk tambah trafik ke ape nih??

366 日 on November 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM said...

huuu~~tambah trafik ape nye saido oi?tak faham lah plak??

 

366 日 Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez